Each year we depend on your generosity to provide the financial support needed to help families in crisis. In the last fiscal year, we received support from individuals (54%), churches and congregations (15%), corporate partners (14%), and foundations (17%). Your gifts make a tremendous difference within our local community and, as always, are 100% tax deductible.
Your donation allows “our neighbors” in crisis to meet their essential life needs: medicine; food; housing payments; and utility bills. Here are just a few examples of how a gift might make a difference in someone’s life:
- $500 pays the rent to keep a family in their home
- $200 pays the energy bill for a family
- $100 pays the water bill for a family
- $50 provides food orders for two families
- $30 empowers a family to break “the chains of poverty” by taking advantage of our “Pathways to Success” training classes.
To make an online gift by credit card, click below. Please know that your recurring monthly donations are a great asset to the CRO and makes our job that much easier.
To make a gift of stock, please contact our Executive Director, Robert Andrews, for transfer information at 704.827.0450, ext. 1112 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.